Friday, August 14, 2015

Its My Birthday !

Its my Birthday today ....new coming birthday ... with all of wishes and hopes and also a long list of need to do .... I received a good presents for My Birthday ...

A present from my dearest frind Kate received on 24th July .. we spend a great day hanging around and having a great time ..

Drugstore Beauty products 

This classy watch from my aunt , love its so much 

Bath &Body Works 

And finally I bought this makeup to cheer up my day and mood,  love Real Techniques brush they are blend and give a stunning makeup finish. 

I planned to spend my birthday as I did yearly for me but also there were a lot of responsibilities and tasks to look after ... so I Skip it .... I must make up for this day next week wanna go Salon change my hair colour ... love to do this hair style and colour .



What you think Girls ?










2 comments:

  1. Your birthday is August 14th too?

    Happy Be-lated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :* Thanks dear , is your birthday on August too ?

      Delete